Tuesday, June 19, 2007

8 Random Facts about myself

Morning Song tagged me for "8 Random Facts About Myself". Here are the rules.

The rules are as follows:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own post about their eight things and post these rules.
4.. At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to tag and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Here are my random facts:
1. I am addicted to Blue Bunny Fudge Bars. I buy the pack of 20 from WalMart and eat several at a time. I also alternate for Blue Bunny Banana Pops when I want something a little different.

2. I'm allergic to alcohol. I get red from the neck up, ears get hot and I get nauseous when I drink anything with alcohol in it, even Nyquil.

3. When I was in high school (the 70's), long straight hair was "in". My hair was long but wavy so I would roll it using vegetable cans to straighten. We would remove the top and bottom, clean it up and roll our hair with them. My hair was thick so sometimes I would sleep with these cans and since they didn't have holes in them, the hair took a long time to dry. If only someone had invented straight irons back then.

4. My name is Nanette, my twin sister was Annette and my mom is Antoinette.

5. My twin sister and I were married 6 months apart and had our first children (both girls) 6 weeks apart.

6. I wore a pin on my clothes in school with an "N" on it and my twin sister wore one with an "A" so the teachers could tell us apart.

7. My favorite flavor of Starbucks' coffee is white chocolate mocha. (By the way, the tall with whipped cream and whole milk has 13 grams of fat).

8. I love all kids but for me there is something about Asian babies that I just can't resist. I just think they are the cutest. I've "adopted" an Asian girl in an orphange in China through Half the Sky Foundation and get updates on her quarterly.

I haven't been blogging long so don't have very many blogging buddies. Here are a couple of bloggers I read regularly and one I came across on Aimee's blog.

1. Aimee (she got me started blogging)

2. Oh Amanda (always interesting and fun reading)

3. Penless Thoughts (I saw her blog from comments on Aimee's)

1 comment:

MorningSong said...

Great 8!! It is fun learning new things about one another.

have a great day!!