Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More Stockings

I am having so much fun making these stockings. Here are a few more I've done. Some will be sold in my Etsy shop and some are for gifts.

This one is great for those LSU Tiger fans. I think these will be a big hit. I've sold one and am considering making a couple for those on my Christmas list.

I went through my fabric stash and came up with this combination.

This one matches a little girl's dress I made and have for sale on Etsy.

This one was made from an old chenille bedspread that someone gave me. The trim also came from the bedspread. This one is sold but I am going to try to make another from the same bedspread. I really like the idea of recycling old things into something new.
Another chenille but this one was new fabric with the poodle chenille cuff.
This one is black corduroy. The picture isn't very good but there are large red bells hanging from the cuff.

I had enough fabric to make 3 of these. The red fabric is what I used to cover the seats of my dining chairs and the stripe fabric is what I used for curtains. I decided to keep one of each for my mantel and have one to sell or give as a gift.

I love ladybugs and I thought the lime green looked good against the red.
This one has beads and sequins on the fabric and is a linen blend fabric with the poodle chenille cuff.

1 comment:

SewSensible said...

Ooooo, I can't wait to sew mine!!