Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tiger Outfit - Christmas Gift for a Friend

I've been sewing some Christmas Gifts. The first outfit is for Ava - my second "adopted grandchild". Her older sister has an LSU Cheerleading outfit so I made this for Ava. It's lined in the bloomer fabric and I made it so it can be reversed for a different look. I had the yellow trim left over from the Christmas stockings I've been making so added that along the bottom.

Riley, my first "adopted grandchild" wanted LSU boxers so I made these with the same fabric as the lining and bloomers on her sisters. She wanted it lower on the waist and a drawstring rather than the elastic waist.


2 comments:

G said...

That is such a cute little outfit! I used to love making baby clothes. They always turn out so much cuter than what my pre-teen wants me to make her.

MadeByAmanda said...

I'm so jealous that your Christmas gift recipients won't be reading your blog. I'm afraid to post mine because someone might see them and ruin the surprise!