Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't had time to post much lately or read other blogs. I've been very busy at my day job and working late leaving little time for blogging or sewing.


I was contacted by SWAK Embroidery, sister site to YCMT about a Thanksgiving collaboration using the Sunny Dress. I was very honored to be chosen. The Sunny Pattern seems to be one of the most popular of my patterns and I look forward to seeing it featured.


Yesterday I did have a couple of hours to work on my new Pillow Pets pattern. I thought I would be able to get alot of the pictures taken. The finished head was not the way I wanted it so I'll have to make some changes and redo. Unfortunately it will have to wait awhile as I will be out of town most of next week and weekend. Here is a sneek peek of what it looks like.

It has been a hectic and stressful couple of weeks and I am looking forward to this trip and getting away for a few days. I'll post about it when I get back.

No comments: