Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Annette Reversible Sundresses for a different set of sisters.

I made the first set of dresses for my great niece's two girls. They wore them to a family function and another niece really liked them. She asked me to make these for her two girls - also my great nieces. Of course I said yes.

These dresses go together very fast. They are lined in the green check used on the applique and can be reversed. Change the ribbons and you have a whole new look.

Made from Annette Reversible Sundress pattern. Both of the fabrics used are by Fabric Finders. The font is Bobo Applique font I downloaded free from sewforum.com. The only problem I had was it went from the outline stitch directly to the satin stitch. All I did to resolve the problem was make the first outline stitch, lay the fabric down for the applique and just backed it up one thread color to redo the outline stitch. Not sure if that makes sense to you but if you embroider, you may know what I'm trying to say.

No comments: