Saturday, December 5, 2009

Busy Making Gifts

I always get in a little bit of a panic after Thanksgiving. It seems Christmas is so close and I have so many projects I would like to complete along with decorating, cooking, and the usual stuff like working, washing clothes, cleaning house........

I've been determined to try and get some of the sewing projects done this week. Here are a few pictures of some of the items I've been working on.

I made two of these for 2 little Saints fans. They were made using the Annette Reversible Sundress Pattern.


These were made for sisters using the David Pattern. The pattern was designed for boys but as you can see, works well for girls also.

I added a snowflake to the bottom of the pants leg.



It's hard to see in the picture, but I added their names in the bottom of the snowman.



Flat Iron Holder for a Christmas Party. We are bringing handmade gifts to exchange. I printed the pattern and rolled it up to include with the gift.

No comments: