Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Pattern

I've started working on a new pattern and I was ready to start making a few tests. It just wasn't coming out like I envisioned so I'm making a couple of changes. The new design will be a simpler design and I believe will work out better than the original. We'll see when I start making more.

It's year end at my Accounting day job, so I haven't had as much time as I'd like to work on the pattern. Hopefully things will slow down in the next couple of weeks and I can get back to it.

Of course, I did find the time to stop at All Brands and buy more fabric. You can never have too much. I'm waiting to see the new fleur di lis fabric that is supposed to come in soon. With the Saints in the Super Bowl, I'm sure I can find something to do with it.

Who Dat? Black and Gold in the Super Bowl!!! Geaux Saints

1 comment:

Cole's Corner said...

Can't wait to see what your new pattern is!