This was an outfit I made from some fabric I found on a sale table at Hancocks. I think it was about $2 per yard. It was very soft and had that flowing feel to it. I thought it had an ethnic look and I wanted to experiment with a design I had in mind. It is a very simple designed top with pants. Even though the top is a little too long; my model, Riley, had fun posing for me and liked the way the fabric felt. With a scrap of the fabric, I made a headband to match. I added a ring to the tie around the neck for some added decoration. The top is just a rectangle with elastic across the top and a tie around the neck for a halter look.