Friday, December 14, 2007

Latest Project - Brown Corduroy Aline Dress

This is my latest project. I made this for my niece to give as a Christmas gift. It is an A-line brown corduroy dress that buttons down the back and is lined with the pink/brown checks. She bought the pink shirt to go underneath. This dress was the last sewing project I had for Christmas. All the sewing is done, presents bought and wrapped and Christmas tree decorated. Tomorrow we are having a baking and candy making day. My daughters, myself and Betsey's friend Sunny are planning to make fudge, pralines, oreo balls, chocolate dipped pretzels and cookies tomorrow. Next week will be the food planning and preparation - seafood gumbo for Christmas Eve and the traditional casseroles and other items for Christmas Day - baked ham, sweet potato casserole, broccoli/rice casserole, dressing, etc.

No comments: