Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dee Dee Pattern Customer Creation

I received my very first customer creation using the Dee Dee Pattern. It was made by a military mom stationed overseas for her precious little girl. She is one of the many customers I "met" through sewing and blogging.

Here is what she said,
"By the way, the dress was super easy to put together. With the help of your pleat pattern and a small ruler for my perfectionist side, I was able to do the pleats without any problems. I can't tell you how amazed I was that the dress went together so easy and took less then 1 yard of fabric. The only other dresses that my daughter has with less then 1 yard of fabric are pillowcase dresses and the Dee Dee pleated dress looks much better then those."

Here are some pictures of her precious daughter in the dress she made.


Thanks so much Jen for sharing these pictures. You made my day.


No comments: