Saturday, January 3, 2009

Customer Creation - Betsey/Joey Shorts

Here is a customer creation from the Betsey/Joey Shorts Pattern.

Here is what she said,

"I just received a sewing machine for Christmas so these will be my first ever projects – I am really looking forward to it! "

Just a day or so later, I got this awesome picture and email from her. I feel honored that she chose my pattern for her first project and did such a great job.

"I got straight into the pattern – I found it so easy to use – and me being a first timer I was really scared! Had no reason to be!

I was making these shorts for a nephew of mine, I am using them as PJ’s – and have a little bag that can sit on his pillow with them in. For the t-shirt I used an iron-on transfer of his (Australian) football team logo with his surname on it – A little book completes the gift – fingers crossed he likes it as much as I do! Lol "

Thanks Ally for sending the picture. I can't wait to see what else you create.

No comments: