Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Riley Pattern Update

Last week was a very trying week with a family issue and because of the prayers and support of awesome friends and family, we made it through. This week I'm staying busy getting some things accomplished that I've put aside temporarily.

The Riley Pattern is being tested by YCMT and should be available soon. My camera is still in the shop so my friend Aimee from Sew Sensible helped me out by taking pictures of her precious daughter Grace for the cover. Here are a couple of the pictures .



I have a new pattern idea in the works and am hoping to start on it in the next week or so. Check out Sew Sensible's new pattern that will be available soon, Simple Sunday Dress.

2 comments:

Maddie Dean Photography said...

Cute stuff! I just wanted you to know that your site sends more people to my blog than any other place! 84 hits from here this week alone! Thanks!!!

Cara Beth & Kate Too! said...

Love the Riley, and Grace is so cute!

I pray that all is well with the family now.

Paula