Thursday, February 26, 2009

My New Embroidery Machine

I now the proud owner of a new embroidery machine. I just got it a couple of days ago and haven't had alot of time to "play" but it is very simple to use and I can see lots of possibilities.
My JoAnn pattern is out for testing and should be available in 2 or 3 weeks. I have to get the cover pictures taken and wait on the tester comments for revisions. I'm looking forward to getting this one out. I love designing little girl dress patterns and this one is easy and goes together quickly.

I have had several requests for a boy pattern and have something in mind. It is just an idea right now but I plan to at least give it a 1st try soon. Sometimes what I imagine something to look like doesn't always live up to my expectations when it is actually finished. I'll keep posting updates on the progress.

No comments: