Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Newest Additions to My Family

Since it doesn't look like I'll be having grandkids anytime soon, I decided to adopt these four children - ages 6 months, 1 year, 3 years and 5 years. No name yet but I'm open for suggestions. I think they will have to be named something that could be boy or girl - Randi, Riley, Taylor, Terri, Tony????


I've had the website as a favorite and have contemplated getting them for a long time and finally decided to purchase them. I think they will help when I'm testing new patterns to see how they look on the mannequins.

I put them together last night and dressed them all with my oldest daughter looking on and shaking her head.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How cute (and almost freaky. LOL) is that! When I worked at Sears I would dress the toddler manicans in the children's department.