Sunday, March 15, 2009

Global Connections

Since I created my blog and started the pattern business, I have connected with so many people from all over the world. I love hearing about different people and cultures, from what there day to day life is like to what the weather is like. It's awesome that something as simple as sewing can bring people together.


It has been such a blessing to make new "internet friends" all over the world and see what they create with the patterns. The choices of fabrics and the creative changes made are an inspiration.


I looked back through my Etsy sales and here is a list of states and countries that customers live. I don't get the customers state or country from the YCMT and All Brands Sales but the Etsy sales shows what a variety of places that customers purchase from.


Alabama
Arizona
Connecticut
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Nevada
New Hampshire
New York
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington


Australia
Canada
Denmark
Germany
Israel
Italy
Malaysia
Oman
Portugal
Switzerland
United Kingdom

No comments: