Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Halter Top with Bloomers

Here is another old simplicity pattern I've had for years. It has the top with or without the ruffle and either bloomers or shorts.
This is the front view. The fabric was a small floral print with the stripe for the ruffle and bloomers giving some added contrast.
This is the back view. As you can see, I used the sripe to line the top and the back has elastic that can be adjusted to fit. This was an easy pattern and great for the summer. Cool and comfortable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest things!!


Check out my blog today when you get a chance. I posted a pic of an adorable dress on a cutie of a girl. :)

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/08/cutie-patootie-in-adorable-dress-from.html


Thank you again! She loves it (and so do I). Her big sister (age 4.. almost 5) tried to take it. LOL