I am slowly doing a little at a time to get my bedroom decorated. I finally hung the headboard and got a new bedspread. See previous post for the headboard project. I bought some frames and mats from hobby lobby to frame the flower pictures I had enlarged to 8" X 10" and made some pillows.
You can see the pictures I framed in the background. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to hang the pictures over the bed or on another wall and get something else for over the bed.
The pink pillow is the first one I made and the one I like the least of the three. I made the square based on a pillow insert I had and it just didn't fit right. I ended up taking the stuffing out of the pillow insert and stuffing it directly into the pillow I made. The green and black was the last one I made and I think it is the one I like the best. I wish I had made the smaller ones a little bigger. I'm not sure if this is the look I was going for but for or if I'll make more pillows. For now, I think I'll put the room decorating aside and work on my new epattern.