Monday, February 25, 2008

New Purse

I finally made myself a new purse last Friday. The previous one I made was a smaller than I needed so I made this one a little bigger and slightly different. With the flap over the front, I guess you would call it a messenger style bag.

Unlike the other, this one has sides. I also added some plastic canvas to the bottom between the main fabric and lining and used fusible interfacing on the main fabric for a little extra stability.
I put pockets on both sides. One side has two small pockets for a pen, one for my checkbook and one for miscellaneous papers. On the other side is two rows of pockets. I put my camera, cell phone, cell phone charger and other miscellaneous items. I know I carry around more stuff than I really need but I can't seem to leave it out.
I've only worn it for a couple of days so far the size seems to be working, at least for now.

No comments: