This one was made as a gift for a little girl named "Ava". I wanted to try one of the monogram fonts I had . I downloaded some free fonts from a website. One of them didn't embroider well and I had to recut a front. I learned my lesson though. I will definitely try new designs before putting them on the project. Fortunately, I had extra of this fabric and was able to cut another front.
This is made from the Tana Tutu Dress Pattern. Most little girls love to dress up and tutus are so much fun. I can't wait to see Ava in this dress.
This one is the Dee Dee Pleated Dress Pattern. I used some fabric from the bargain bin at All Brands. I think this is one of the dresses that has a timeless look that can be used for years.
I really liked the simple print and captured one of the bows for the center of the covered buttons.
Another Dee Dee Pleated Dress with fabric from my stash. Both prints are by Fabric Finders. This is one of the patterns I may revise. I used a wider sash and added a border. The border was actually an idea from a customer creation.