Friday, May 1, 2009

Customer Comments

I feel very blessed each time I get these great comments about my patterns. I have had the pleasure of meeting some awesome people through this venture. I appreciate each and every one of you. Please continue to send me pictures, ask questions, comments, suggestions or just to chat. I love hearing from you.


"i think you are the most awesome thing since sliced bread!!!!!!!! do you design these yourself? they are beautiful and so easy to make. i love them."

I just wanted to compliment you on adorable, fun patterns for kids! I follow your blog and SewSensible's blog "religiously," and I have shopped on YCMT for your patterns as well. I love the new "JoAnn" pattern, but sadly it only goes to a size 4.

"Hi, I'm a member of Sew Forum and saw the Emily dress posted. I fell in love with it."

"Wow what great patterns you have!"

"Thank you so much!!! I bought them, I can't wait to get started on them!! Your patterns are so cute!"

"I love it! I got so many compliments on the dresses I made my own daughters that I added some extras to my Etsy. I purchased it at YCMT and really can't tell you how much I love it - I'm always looking for simple/comfortable/trendy patterns and I've just recently discovered pattern buying online (I've got a few of your others on my wishlist!)"

"I just think your patterns are adorable!"

No comments: