Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sunny Wrap Dress/Annette Reversible Sundress-Customer Creations

Here are a couple of customer creations from the Sunny Wrap Dress and Annette Reversible Sundress. This customer just happens to be a former high school class mate of mine that I haven't seen in years. She found my blog and recognized her granddaughter's friend on one of my covers. Aren't these so cute.

Here is what she said.
"here are two of the dresses i made w/annette and sunny patterns. annette i took smaller flower and made a barrette from it to match. love the patterns. let me know when you have some new ones. my granddaughter says she wants to be a princess and a princess needs alot of clothes so maw maw is trying to help her become one."


1 comment:

Linda said...

Both dresses are looking looking truly nice!! Blue one is my favorite!!