Sunday, May 10, 2009

JoAnn Dress and Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday was the first Saturday I had free in a few weeks so I did some sewing. I'm scheduled to teach a class using the JoAnn Dress at the end of May at All Brands so I made one to refresh my memory of the instructions. It's a quick and easy pattern and went together quickly.

I've also been doing some machine embroidery - a onesie and a Tana Tutu Dress. I'll post pictures when I'm done.

Today I'm going to church then to my daughter's house for a Mother's Day lunch. My mom and dad will also be there so I'll get to spend time with my mom . She is such an awesome person. She just had hip replacement surgery at 83 and is doing great. Thank God for that. Our prayers were answered.

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope everyone has a very blessed and joyous day.

No comments: