Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Girl Gift

This is one of the items I made to prepare for several girls that will be born this summer. I decided not to make a newborn size because this is the first born for all of them. I thought that because they know that the babies are girls, they will probably get lots of smaller sizes and well as purchasing some themselves. This one is a Size L which translates to about a 12 - 18 months. I used a pattern I had with a few changes on the back closure and added the sash. The fabric is a high quality cotton blend that washes and wears very well. The top bodice is lined and I used a french seam on the sides to make it have a more finished look.


2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Oh, it's beautiful! I love a big bow sash for a little girl. I'm sure any little girl who receives this will look just adorable in it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.