Friday, March 14, 2008

Remembering Diesel/Celebrating a new puppy

This is Diesel. My son gave this puppy to his girlfriend for Christmas 2005. Friday he was hit by a car and although they did surgery and tried to save him, he didn't make it.


This is one of Diesel's puppies. He is one of a litter of 5 dachshund puppies recently born. My son and his girlfriend brought this little guy by for a visit while Diesel was being watched at the vet's office. I don't have any pets but my three children all have dogs for pets so I guess I have grand dogs instead of grandchildren. There is something about a puppy that makes them irresistible, even for those who aren't huge animal lovers. Isn't he cute?








He likes to lay on his back and have his belly scratched.

1 comment:

SewSensible said...

cute cute!!!!! Rose would go nuts over this cutie!