Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Mom

Saturday was my mom's 83rd birthday. We celebrated her birthday in Destin this past weekend. This is a picture of my mom and dad sitting in front of their room. They were so cute. They chatted with everyone who passed. We called them the official hotel "greeters".
Here is the cake my daughter got for her. She was so happy about the cake and all the birthday wishes.

Today she came to my house and I thought it would be special to have pictures of her crocheting. I have many memories of her sitting on the sofa or chair crocheting afghans and baby blankets. All of us have afghans she made for us and she also made several baby blankets and packed them away for my future grandchildren.






She is such a special person. I pray that the rest of their lives are blessed with good health and many great celebrations.

No comments: