Sunday, June 15, 2008

Photo Shoot, Bubbles, Balls, DressUp & Playdoh

I babysat for a friends daughter who will be featured on the cover of my pattern, Sunny which will be available soon on Etsy and YCMT. Here are some of the pictures from the photo shoot.

Besides being so adorable, she was a great model, following all my directions.



This is the reversed side of the dress with an applique. She picked a gerber daisy as soon as we got outside and carried it around with her.
After we took a few outside, we went inside to add a long sleeve shirt underneath.
After the pictures were done we played with building blocks. She liked stacking them up and knocking them down. I had her name the colors as she stacked and she knew them all.Another friend brought her three children over while she and her husband went to dinner to celebrate Father's Day. The boys were my models for the Betsey/Joey Shorts Pattern and the girl was one of the models for the Annette Reversible Sundress Pattern.

I pulled out the "craft box" I use for such occasions. I recently restocked it and added playdoh and markers. The playdoh worked out fine but the markers were probably not the best idea. Thank God they were washable. I didn't take pictures but one of the boys had marker on his ear and face and the other on his feet. I managed to wash off the evidence before mom picked them up.

Time for dress up!
What child doesn't like bubbles.
These little ones are so sweet and innocent. How blessed I am to be able to spend time with them. They inspire me to enjoy life's little pleasures.

No comments: