Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sample Patterns for All Brands

I've been busy making samples of all of my patterns so that All Brands can display them along with my patterns on CD. They now sell fabric and have a large selection of one of my favorite brands - Fabric Finder's.

Betsey/Joey Shorts Pattern - Reversible style in the longer length.



How to Make Your Own Christmas Stocking - lined with with red and white microchek fabric.

I fell in love with this helicopter fabric and thought it would be great for a boy Pillow Pal.


The Sunny Wrap Dress was made reversible with Fabric Finder's pique.

The Annette Reversible Sundress was also made using Fabric Finder's pique. The reversed side is in a soft hot pink cotton.
You can't tell in the picture but this fabric had tiny green dots on it also by Fabric Finders and made from the Tana Tutu Dress Pattern.

No comments: