Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Ava Sundress with Embroidery

I recently purchased a few embroidery designs from Embroidery Boutique to try on the front of my new pattern - Ava. This lemonade stand applique design was just too cute to pass up althugh it took me 3 tries to get it done. The first one I tried, my embroidery machine had some problems so I had to bring it in to get adjusted. Once I got the machine back, I tried again and accidently had the side under the hoop so it embroidered through the front and side. I trashed both those fronts and cut a whole new dress out of the solid pink. Here are some pictures. I seem to be learning machine embroidery by trial and error. LOL



I've made several of the Ava pattern and completed the instructions last night. It was sent out for testing today. I am hoping to have it completed in a couple of weeks. This pattern is easy to quick to make. It's great for the summer but would work well over a long sleeve top for cooler weather. I am anxious to see what the testers make and to get their comments.

No comments: