Monday, June 29, 2009

Ava Sundress Pattern

I have a photo shoot scheduled for tomorrow for my new sundress pattern - Ava. I'm not sure what size she'll need so I made another one last night in a size 2, just in case the 3 doesn't fit. The fabric is from a group called Prairie Gothic by Jane Sassaman. I fell in love the large prints and bright colors. I had to take move the pattern around a little to get the flower centered but I really like the way it looks. Can't wait to see my friends little girl in it for the pictures.


I also purchased this print with the black background. It just looks like summer to me.

2 comments:

Jane Sassaman said...

I love your patterns for little people! And I love to see my fabric put to such good use! Would it be alright to
share your photos and patterns on my blog? They would be a big hit!!! Jane Sassaman

Nicki said...

I love those fabrics. They make your already adorable dress even cuter!