Friday, June 19, 2009

Special Moments

My daughters are teachers and have the summer off. My oldest lives with me and the middle daughter lives within a few miles. They teach at the same middle school and enjoy spending time together. Yesterday they were at my house and my middle daughter left me these notes. She knew I was having a rough day and wanted to cheer me up. I was very touched and feel so blessed to have such a great family.

These are the notes she left.

I found this one near my sewing machine.

I found this one on my night stand when I went to bed.
This last one I found this morning when I opened my makeup mirror to get ready for work..

I'm looking forward to having everyone over on Father's Day. We will be celebrating my mom's 84th birthday, my daughter's one year anniversary and Father's Day.

No comments: