Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Changed Copyright Policy

I've gotten a couple of emails from customers asking if they can make some of my patterns to sell. If you would like to make them for your own profit or for selling for charities, feel free to do so. I have changed my copyright policy to include the permission to sell items made from my patterns by independent seamstresses. See below.


Copyright: The pattern and information in this eBook are for personal, at-home use only. Please do not share or distribute any portion of this eBook with others. Any reproduction of this book, instructions, photos, and/or any of its contents in any form is strictly prohibited and protected by U.S. and International Copyright laws. Individual garments made using this pattern may be sold by independent seamstresses. Not for mass production.

No comments: