Monday, July 6, 2009

Dee Dee Pleated Dress and Sunny Wrap Dress Customer Creations and New pattern by Sew Sensible

I just got these awesome pictures from one of my customers. I started attending the Embroidery Club at All Brands after purchasing my embroidery machine where I met her and found out she was a customer. She sews beautifully and has a precious granddaughter to sew for as you can see in the pictures.

She made this from Sunny Wrap Dress Pattern. The LSU tiger embroidery on the front and bright bow adds a great touch to this little tiger fan's outfit.

This dress is made from the Dee Dee Pleated Dress Pattern. She added piping and used a flap with buttons on the side instead of tieing the sash. She also added the border on the bottom which inspired me to update my pattern to include a border.

Thanks JP for sending me this pictures and I've enjoyed getting to know you at the embroidery club meetings.
And here is a new pattern by my friend Aimee of Sew Sensible.
Reversible Pleated Dress Top
All SewSensible Sewing Patterns are designed with the beginner in mind and this one is no different. You will love the ease to read and understand the directions and graphics. The Reversible Pleated Dress Top with rick rack accent is a great way to sew two outfits in one night! It is a beautiful addition to any wardrobe. It is also great for all seasons. Wear it by itself for an adorable shoulder tie dress top paired with a skirt or shorts or wear it with a longsleeve turtleneck in the cooler months paired with Boutique Bottoms. A perfect canvas for your applique work, too! Great for the beginner to the advanced sewer!
Check out her blog post for more information. Not only does she have some great patterns, she is blessed with some very adorable models.



No comments: