Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Emily Dress Pattern

I recruited a couple of my customers to hep me test my new pattern - Emily. I sent them the pattern last week and was excited to open my email and find these pictures of the completed dress. I really like the dark pleats against the lighter pattern.

Here is what she said,
I've never done anything with pleats and this was super easy and fun!!

Thanks to you L for helping me test this pattern and to your daughter for being such an adorable model.


I still have one more tester, then I'll make adjustments based on their comments, get the cover done and then it will be ready to sell, maybe next week.

My Betsey/Joey Pattern is now available on YCMT. This was my first pattern for boys and girls and has lots of options to change the look.

1 comment:

SewSensible said...

Tooooo sweeeet!! I love this dress!