Thursday, May 8, 2008

Emily Dress - Tester Creation

These are some pictures from one of my customers who tested my new Emily pattern. Isn't this adorable with the parasol. The tshirt and the pants underneath really change the look. How cute!!!

Here is what she said:
I had really fun to work with this pattern - everything went so smooth, everything matched to the next piece.And how magically this tooo-wide piece with the inserted strips turned into this lovely pleated front.

It has been so much fun having customers helping with the testing and seeing these wonderful creations they make.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet Mia looks in this dress!
It's adorable :)
Do you take testers without kids as well? I love trying out new patterns, but since I only have a dummy in kids-size and no kid, I didn't dare to ask till now :)
Best regards,
Bani

Momma Roar said...

Very cute!! I like it with the tshirt too!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I´d love to sew this dress from your fantastic new pattern!

You can see some more pics in my Blog

(There is an translation-Button on the the right of the top of the page, but this automatically generated translation is a bit funny ;O )

Bye, Kati