Sunday, April 13, 2008

Annette Reversible Sundress Pattern Featured

My Annette Reversible Sundress Pattern will be featured in the You Can Sew This Newsletter from the You Can Make This Website. The newsletter is due out on April 17th and for two weeks the Annette Reversible Sundress pattern will be offered at a 20% discount.

Here is the latest one I made. A friend came over and we made this for her daughter one afternoon. This little girl is one of my models. She is one of the girls on the cover of my Karen Capri Set Pattern and will also be on my new Betsey/Joey Shorts Pattern (Reversible and Non Reversible Style) coming soon. She is great in front of the camera and such a cutie.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It turned out cute. I keep debating buying the pattern. I think my hold up is I have a handful of patterns I haven't made yet. To many irons in the fire. =)

SewSensible said...

wooohoooo and too cute!!