Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tana Tutu Dress Customer Creation

I recently got this picture from a customer who made the Tana Tutu Dress for her daughter. Isn't she adorable? She also made the headband using the additional instructions in the pattern. I love seeing what customers create from my patterns. They inspire and motivate me.


Here is what she said,

"Here is the picture of the dress I made using your pattern. We went out last night and my daughter got rave reviews on her outfit!!! Still a little cold here to wear as a sundress but I think it still looks great with the shirt underneath. Can't get her to keep the headband on so I also made a couple of tulle clippies (using your suggestions - worked perfectly!). "





Here is a picture of the headband with the clippies she created.

No comments: