Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Emily Dress - New Pattern

Here's a preview of my latest pattern - Emily. I've been wanting to try out this idea for awhile and am pleased with the results. It has pleat inserts in a contrasting fabric, buttons down the back and is fully lined. I have a few things to add to the instructions then out to the testers. Even though it won't be quite as easy as my other patterns, I would still consider it moderately simple. I made a special effort to take lots of pictures and explain each step in detail. This dress is great for those special dress up occasions but simple enough for everyday play.



As I've posted before, I name my patterns after someone. This one is named after my neice who is very special to me. She is the daughter of my identical twin sister who passed away 10 years ago.


Sew Sensible has a new pattern available soon called Hope Joy. It's a cute bubble top that goes great with her twirl skort pattern.

No comments: